Stone. Rd. No. 489664
notes: This model, which was
registered in 1906, can be found in white unglazed and in brown unglazed.
Neither version generally bears arms.
In addition to the above inscription on the base, the model bears the
following legend on its four sides:
(front) Here was fought the famous battle between
Edward the 4th and the Earl of Warwick April the 14th ANNO 1471 in
which the Earl was defeated and slain.
(back) From St. Albans VIII miles 3/4
(left) To Hatfield VII miles 3/4
(right) This was erected 1740
Material Copyright © 2000-2012 The Goss Collectors'