Hambledon Cricket Stone

inscription:  This stone marks the site of the ground of the Hambledon Cricket Club circ. 1760-1787

height:  80mm

notes:  This model is coloured grey and unglazed and does not carry a coat of arms. It was listed in the 9th edition of The Goss Record as being in preparation, so was probably first produced in or shortly after 1921.

 
Material Copyright © 2000-2013 The Goss Collectors' Club