St. Nicholas Chapel, Lantern Hill, Ilfracombe
inscription: Model of
St. Nicholas Chapel, Lantern Hill, Ilfracombe, which up to the
time of Henry VIII was used as a place of worship for sailors. Rd. No.
notes: Can be found
both glazed and unglazed, neither form bearing arms. It was registered
in 1913 and the following year was illustrated and listed as a new
shape in the 8th edition of The Goss Record.
Material Copyright © 2000-2012 The Goss Collectors'