St. Nicholas Chapel, St. Ives
inscription: Model of
the ancient chapel of St. Nicholas, St. Ives, Cornwall.
Partially destroyed by order of the War Office, 1904. Rebuilt &
restored by Sir Edward Hain 1911. Rd. No. 602905
notes: This model can
be found coloured, both glazed and unglazed, and white glazed, all
without a coat of arms. It was registered in 1912 and first appeared
in the 8th edition of The Goss Record, where it was listed as a new
model and illustrated, although no colour variation was listed and the
illustration is clearly of the coloured model.
Material Copyright © 2000-2012 The Goss Collectors'